Recommend A Business Card Printing Company

Dream

Erect Member
Oct 5, 2006
Keizer, OR
Marklar
₥0
I am looking for a local company that can make up business cards for my company.

I am searching google and the yellow pages and such, but I was wondering if there were any places you all might know of...all you FL people that is. Maybe someone even makes them.

Also, if anyone has had experience with the online places let me know. We were thinking of trying that, but we are a little wary.

So, if you know of any good places, let me know.

Thanks!

overnightprinting.com. I've done stuff through them multiple times and always been impressed. I've also heard lots of great things about vistaprint.com.

call or email donell at http://www.eliteflyers.com/

he did some work for us and i liked it.. we got 5000 biz cards, full color, both sides INCLUDING DESIGN (which is increasingly an extra fee), for like 80 bucks.. shipping prob extra.. he's in miami, but was in tampa on business so i lucked out and didn't have to pay it..

Vistaprint is alright. All templates, although you can upload your own work. However, use a disposible e-mail address cuz they will pester you 2x a week with specials, and then apologize for the specials in another e-mail address. Annoying to say the least. Their deals are alright.
After I finish my 1000 cards, I'm gunna order someplace else.

I was actually reading online about Vista and people are complaining that they charge them monthly fees and sell their information.