Recent Shizzle

does it not flip you out to have a baby on the way? i think i would be totally flipped if i had a grown kid and then have to do it all over. and this is not a judgement...i've not been there. i am just simply curious. :heart:

some people were just born to be parents so they probably dont care having kids their entire lives.

i never pictured shalimar as one of those people.

does it not flip you out to have a baby on the way? i think i would be totally flipped if i had a grown kid and then have to do it all over. and this is not a judgement...i've not been there. i am just simply curious. :heart:

wtf. I thought you'd be constantly pregnant if you could...

Shalimar seems to be a big kid at heart. I think that makes for the best teachers and best parents. Of course I'm the same way. I have fun hanging out with my son and playing.

My relationship with him is very different than mine was with me.

legitimate question.. i ain't madatcha for asking.

it's really just kind of happened. wife wants a baby, we're having a baby.

sorry, a more in depth explanation might give you some more insight.. but it's monday.

it would be several pages probably to explain it all.

preciate the kind words. love my kid. gonna' love the one on the way.

I think my teen (Cruz is his name) is gonna' sign to play hoops at Webber university out in Avon Park, FL. we're stoked. 24K per year is what it usually costs... he's gettin about a third of that for athletics, another third-ish for the Florida Bright Futures, and we have to come up with about 5K per year.