Recent Shizzle

You guys aren't using the setups that use cds instead of vinyl?

TQuest has some Denons that we use. the Pioneer CDJ's are pretty standard for clubs these days (i.e., most clubs utilize them in their dj booths).

I just prefer vinyl. but there are pros and cons to both setups. and since Serato came out (the laptop/hard drive song storage system) and allows me to access all the songs with the manipulation of vinyl, that's what I use.

i would buy some, but theyr'e pretty pricey.

TQuest has some Denons that we use. the Pioneer CDJ's are pretty standard for clubs these days (i.e., most clubs utilize them in their dj booths).

I just prefer vinyl. but there are pros and cons to both setups. and since Serato came out (the laptop/hard drive song storage system) and allows me to access all the songs with the manipulation of vinyl, that's what I use.

i would buy some, but theyr'e pretty pricey.
it always seemed to me like what you're using would be the best of both worlds.

the dj in my band just got the korg kaoss pad...that thing is pretty cool

i saw a band yesterday at the mainsail art festival at vinoy.. dude on keyboard, bassist, drummer, lead guitarist.. and a dude f'n with his pad like that.

he was doin' like snares.. hand claps, had some lil sound effects.. just sittin up there tappin away. they were good tho, guess they're at city walk at universal studios thur/fri/sat.

I called her the winner in the first pic not having seen this one yet

686480fb04bde7e6.jpg

yeah, perry's at clearchannel now.. 93.3 and I think he even does shifts at 98 rock.

buck and stiff are on wild 98.

pedro is a trainer at lifestyles on 4th street.. he trains bubba sparxxx and is the one that has helped orlando lose over 100 lbs.

chea.

does it not flip you out to have a baby on the way? i think i would be totally flipped if i had a grown kid and then have to do it all over. and this is not a judgement...i've not been there. i am just simply curious. :heart: