Recent photos

I think more places should consider installing one of those waterfall walls that you just piss onto the wall and it washes away. More expensive? Yes, but it solves the problem of non-flushers and people who miss. I mean, if you cant piss and hit a F-ing wall...

Recent pictures from the Russian destroyer 356....

The bow (rotated since ship is lying on port side)

356bow1c.jpg

Same in B&W

356bow1bw.jpg

Another shot, non-rotated, I'm impressed with my wife's self-rotation to get this shot :D

356bow2c.jpg

Forward guns

356foregun.jpg

damn, chikken...those are cool and creepy...eerie, quiet, deep...they give me the chills just lookin' at them. i LOVE that last one...it captures so much!!

Thorn Bird said:
damn, chikken...those are cool and creepy...eerie, quiet, deep...they give me the chills just lookin' at them. i LOVE that last one...it captures so much!!

They are so spooky! I don't think I could handle diving, I don't even snorkel well. I seem to have this weird obsession with breathing oxygen and being underwater kinda interferes with that.

Mrs. Chikken took most of those shots, as she always does :fly:

That one's fairly shallow, I think I got just under 80ft on that dive, a hair over 90 on the first when I went below the bow

Was impressive seeing the rather large ship materialize out of the gloom :drool:

And being in the engine room made me want to go in farther! :giggity:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, you also get to see lil' fellers like this :D

lastturtle1.JPG

And you breath MORE oxygen diving than you do on the surface :hi2u: :drool:

Ooooo that's more like it. I :heart: turtles. Still dunno about the diving thing tho. I seem to have a fear of being under large amounts of water. I'm also afraid of heights too... yeah, I'm weird.