Recent photos

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Life tends to keep me pretty busy these days and I seldom get any time for my hobbies. But while in Tampa for the Meat I was able to get out and take some pictures! Has anyone else had time lately for their hobbies? What do you do with your free time?

Here's some good ones I ended up with:
tampa021.jpg

tampa029.jpg

tampa042.jpg

tampa045.jpg

tampa055.jpg

tampa058.jpg

tampa060.jpg

tampa067.jpg

tampa073.jpg

tampa086.jpg

tampa091.jpg

elpmis said:
Very EMO - you should call those series of pics "pa"
my name is now inline4 get it right!!

LOL.. and i'm not EMO anymore.. i have a new g/f and everything..

*edit* i'll be emo after she takes my car and house.. .

inline4 said:
my name is now inline4 get it right!!

LOL.. and i'm not EMO anymore.. i have a new g/f and everything..

*edit* i'll be emo after she takes my car and house.. .

Fly and I were playing match maker and we think we have the PERFECT woman for you.

I need to get out and take some pics, but everything outside is dead and Haylee isn't a very cooperative subject for studio pics, she runs away and hides.

Those are some cool pics, where were they taken?

Drool-Boy said:
This is the mens room here at work.
I think its pretty sad that they feel they have to remind people to flush...
whizzpot.jpeg

I wonder what the price difference is between that sign and one of those automatic flush valves.

edit: hmm... those automatic valves cost like $140. The sign may be cheaper, but at least the machine gets it done every time.

kiwi said:
I need to get out and take some pics, but everything outside is dead and Haylee isn't a very cooperative subject for studio pics, she runs away and hides.

Those are some cool pics, where were they taken?

Yeah I haven't taken any pics for a couple months now cuz everything is so dead and blah outside. I took these at J's mom's place in Tampa. Her townhome sits next to an awesome lake. I wanted to camp out on the dock all weekend. I :heart: the water.