Ontopic Reality TV discussion thread

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,119
I barely watch TV but I do watch a bunch of reality TV on line when it's on. Here's a list of things I like watching followed by a list of things currently on if anyone watches them too and wants to bet on who will win etc.

Hells Kitchen
Next Top Model (any country)
Project Runway/Catwalk

So at the moment Project Runway season 8 hhas started and that Gretchen woman is so full of herself I cannot wait for her to take a plunge into the bottom three. As usual I'm rooting for the asian guys, for some reason asian guys tend to be such amazing designers and the two on the show are no exception except Mondo is a pretty weird guy, I just wanna give him a big hug.

I'm also watching New Zealan'ds NTM, cannot find the Aus one online because the youtube ones have been taken off. Britains is on at the moment but because I'm English all the girls on it look so bland and British it bores me to tears, no excitement in that show for me at all because I see girls like that every day of my life.

I hope some other people are pathetically addicted to these kind of shitty shows. :heart:

Yeah for a half hour each evening you get:

Commercials disguised as news stories
Govt propaganda disguised as news stories
Election smear campaigns disguised as news stories
Corporate propaganda disguised as news stories
Also sports and the weather

I watch:

Project Runway (haven't started this season yet though, so I can't discuss it yet)
America's next top model
Hell's Kitchen
Biggest Loser

I think that's all. Due to not having anything else to watch, we are watching Money Hungry (MTV's poor attempt at biggest loser) and it's pretty awful. MTV doesn't care at all about them actually losing weight and I swear sets them up to fail on purpose.

I watch:

Project Runway (haven't started this season yet though, so I can't discuss it yet)
America's next top model
Hell's Kitchen
Biggest Loser

I think that's all. Due to not having anything else to watch, we are watching Money Hungry (MTV's poor attempt at biggest loser) and it's pretty awful. MTV doesn't care at all about them actually losing weight and I swear sets them up to fail on purpose.

I watched an episode of Biggest Loser with ape and was determined not to like it but actually it wasn't all that bad, don't think I'll be watching it all the time though.

New Project Runway is pretty good as usual. I find myself becoming a bit bored with the model shows sometimes but with PR it's new ideas every show so I could never get bored.