What type of tree do you prefer?

• Real

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Artifecal

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Festivus Pole

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
If I touch pine and get the sap on me I get a skin reaction. The pollen also makes me really sneezy and eye watery.

too much triclosan in your youth.

recently i've gone out of my way to try and infect myself with various shit as much as possible. sensibly, of course.

I've had a real tree the last three years. They're great, but the friggin needles everywhere are annoying, so is feeding it water. We bought a pre-lit fake one this year for like $130 and it's pretty decent.

too much triclosan in your youth.

recently i've gone out of my way to try and infect myself with various shit as much as possible. sensibly, of course.

I dunno. I've had varying degrees of awful skin irritation throughout my life. When I was little the only soap I could use was Dial. Everything else caused hives. I'm not that way now. The tree allergy was definitely worse when I was little too. It's gotten better but it still isn't pleasant.

:lol:

In your area, for sure, a real tree is like $20 - $40 at a cut your own place here.

A tag cost 5 bucks growing up in Utah. I suppose it might be a little more now. Down here I believe it's 15 bucks for a tag, but you have to drive a minimum of 2 hours to find somewhere you can cut one down.