Thread Real or fake? (Trees you pervs)

Xmas Tree

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Growing up we always had a real tree and it was lots of fun, but that was from standing in line with the whole neighborhood at way too early in the morning to buy the tag for 5 bucks to going out and actually picking the tree you want out of the forest and cutting it down. Just buying one from a lot is lame and too expensive and I have an awesome fake tree with lights and snow preattached.

I buy a real live tree, then we plant them outside in the spring.

CAUSE I CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT BITCHES

It literally takes like 10 minutes

And since I can't stand the smell of a real tree I won't do it. Some in my family are allergic to real as well so combine that, my dislike of the smell and having cats it's not worth the bother. Plus I am the one to decorate the tree every year and having a pre-lit tree saves me a LOT of time. All three trees in our house are fake and I doubt that will ever change. Yep I'm the Scrooge ;)

I why the fuck would waste money on a tree.

Use that money for something nice like a bush or a shrub.

Doesn't matter . It would be your mommy's money anyway. Besides, where would santa put all your presents?

I grow one from seed in my hallway every year. It costs around £140 a week in gro-lights to get it to 8 foot tall by December. There must be an easier way.

There are probably some more profitable things you can do with those grow lights.