Thread Real or fake? (Trees you pervs)

Xmas Tree

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grew up with fake, did real once when an ex demanded it, holy he'll was it a pain in the ass. Only fun thing about it was burning it after xmas. Never again.

I have like an 18 inch tall fiber optic tree now. 3 minutes to set up, 3 minutes to put it away, easy to store, and I'm still to lazy to get it out this year.

This is exactly why I always have a real tree. 3 minutes IS NOT CHRISTMAS. We drove 45 minutes to get the tree. And thats after I'd been scoping out tree lots all week.

Do you hide 100 feet away and shoot it with faggy arrows or do you chop it down with a fucking axe?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I actually the all my ornaments, lights, real tree base, and other xmas decorations away this weekend when I cleaned out the basement. Had a dumpster for siding and decided it was a good time to throw everything else away.

I actually the all my ornaments, lights, real tree base, and other xmas decorations away this weekend when I cleaned out the basement. Had a dumpster for siding and decided it was a good time to throw everything else away.

You actually the whole bottle

I love a real tree. I love the way it smells and feels. I love that it's actually better for the environment. I love picking it out, bringing it in and setting it up. I definitely want to get one next year.

I honestly couldn't care less if we didn't had a tree at all. Our tree is more for the kid. If I was never a parent I doubt I'd put up a tree.

I want to have a Christmas where no one buys presents, but I know my child would be really upset. Fucking capitalism.

I honestly couldn't care less if we didn't had a tree at all. Our tree is more for the kid. If I was never a parent I doubt I'd put up a tree.

I want to have a Christmas where no one buys presents, but I know my child would be really upset. Fucking capitalism.

I sound like you these days.