REAL Member Pic Thread V.1

Pancake Wagon said:
Is Clemens coming back for another season? Without Beltran I think they're screwed anyways.

And we could care less if you're wolfgirl or fatty Mcbutterass. Just post a pic.
I believe he is coming back for another season. At least they did better then usual on how the world series turned out. :whew:

I don't care what you people think of me. I just find humor in being mysterious.

Harper said:
Indeed. i think the idealistic minds of the teenage males on genmay, like you said, cause such a problem. if they stopped hinding from under mommy legs to two minutes they would realize that girls are real, and that they can go outside to see them. or some other warped reality...

Noes! Outside? With real girls? :eek: :(

:p

dreamwalker said:
Wow! You come prepared, dontcha? I could just wrap myself up in that, jump in a barrel, and have someone roll it to the post office! :fly:

What is the size limit on a package with the postal service anyway?

:shifty:

Pretty sweet isn't it? All that yummy poppy goodness...... :drool: Uh, yeah, I don't know what the size limit is- I guess all it takes is money anymore, and I've got some extra right now...... :pandora:

April23 said:
I believe he is coming back for another season. At least they did better then usual on how the world series turned out. :whew:

I don't care what you people think of me. I just find humor in being mysterious.
Well we don't. Now post some pics fatty.

April23 said:

I refuse to allow myself to think that you're going to remain an internet enigma forever- pics now dammit please :D

Harper said:
Indeed. i think the idealistic minds of the teenage males on genmay, like you said, cause such a problem. if they stopped hinding from under mommy legs to two minutes they would realize that girls are real, and that they can go outside to see them. or some other warped reality...

A lot of that problem would be solved if they would just go outside once in a while and see what real females look like.