REAL Member Pic Thread V.1

dreamwalker said:
You really are quite attractive. I don't understand the ones who say you're ugly :confused:
I'm with her. I don't understand it either. :)

dreamwalker said:
Were you looking for some title suggestions? :p

Yes, rly, I can't very well package myself up to send with cookies :fly:

I was thinking just :haaay: would be more than sufficient for the time being :lol:

Well, in the dream I had last night, that's exactly what you did- BUBBLEWRAP BIKINI AND EVERYTHING!!!! :drool:

:heart:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Well...there are enough bad pics out there of me to prove how fugly I am half the time. :eek:

Oh bullshit :mad: I think it's more you not smiling than it is anything else. Everyone expects happy this, ecstatic that in pictures all the time, and you just don't do that. Screw 'em.

You're cute. End of story.

April23 said:
April23 said:
Anyways, just post your best pic and stuff. I'm not going first.

IByoulosersgetofftrackagain
Saying that you are not going first implies that you will be going. Are you admitting that you lied to us? If so, I have to put in my vote for no confidence.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Thanks hon. I think this one of my good days. I should post on genmay and see if they admit I am liek cuet. :fly:

Most of them wouldn't recognize cuet if it walked up to them and said "let's fuck", not that they really woud turn down much of any chance they got :rolleyes:

Pancake Wagon said:
Saying that you are not going first implies that you will be going. Are you admitting that you lied to us? If so, I have to put in my vote for no confidence.
I don't feel comfortable talking about this.

Anyways, so how about those Astros?

BigBoi69 said:
I was thinking just :haaay: would be more than sufficient for the time being :lol:

Well, in the dream I had last night, that's exactly what you did- BUBBLEWRAP BIKINI AND EVERYTHING!!!! :drool:

:haaay: would work :lol:

A bubblewrap bikini??? I don't think they make those, but I do know how to sew :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Most of them wouldn't recognize cuet if it walked up to them and said "let's fuck", not that they really woud turn down much of any chance they got :rolleyes:

Actually they seem to be less bitter. When I first joined up they'd jump on cuet people now even the not so good looking ones get fanclubs. Who cares anyway, buncha kids.

:shifty: