Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

orthodox-jewish-anti-israeli-zionism-demonstration-in-london-jews-C6A4NP.jpg
Fukkn traitors.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I would turn Palestine into a shithole country.

When it's not even a country to begin with, how can you make it a shithole country? That doesn't even make sense, nukes. It has to be some sort of country first before you can change it from whatever kind of country it is into a shithole one.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
When it's not even a country to begin with, how can you make it a shithole country? That doesn't even make sense, nukes. It has to be some sort of country first before you can change it from whatever kind of country it is into a shithole one.
It's a shithole territory. I'd upgrade it to Shithole Country.

Nuke the entire middle east, and I'm not talking about weak ass Nagazaki bomb, I'm talking about hydrogen bombs. Nuke Iran, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Egypt etc. Send every mother fucker to their maker or wherever the fuck they think they'll go to when they die.

Nuke 'em so hard that there is nothing but a gigantic nuke-hole is left.

Why stop there? Nuke USA, China, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Belgium. No wait Belgium is actually cool. Just don't touch Belgium and Netherlands and leave the entire Scandinavia alone.

Nuke the shit out of the rest of the fuckers. Nuke Mexico in the asshole, Nuke Cuba in the right ear, Nuke Brasil in the eye sockets.Nuke France especially in the armpits. Nuke Ukraine so hard that half of it lands on the goddamn moon.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Why stop there? Nuke USA, China, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Belgium. No wait Belgium is actually cool. Just don't touch Belgium and Netherlands and leave the entire Scandinavia alone.

Nuke the shit out of the rest of the fuckers. Nuke Mexico in the asshole, Nuke Cuba in the right ear, Nuke Brasil in the eye sockets.Nuke France especially in the armpits. Nuke Ukraine so hard that half of it lands on the goddamn moon.
You want some ice cream?