Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

Fox is just as biased as CNN. The Anti Soros puppeteers are almost a bad as Soros. Kill your TV.
I listen to SCNPR. They do pretty fair job leaving bias out of it. Obviously some bias will always exist.

I think I get it.

If you don’t agree with it, it’s leftist and radical. It’s not me, it’s you. They’ve moved so far to the left, even the moderates are left. Or are they right?

The mind tricks have worked on all types, including yourselves.

ITS ALL YOUR FUCKIN FAULT

I think I get it.

If you don’t agree with it, it’s leftist and radical. It’s not me, it’s you. They’ve moved so far to the left, even the moderates are left. Or are they right?

The mind tricks have worked on all types, including yourselves.

ITS ALL YOUR FUCKIN FAULT
You're almost there. They all lie. They all have overlords.
Buy your Guy Fawkes mask soon.
Supplies are running out.

Christian Science Monitor is about as close as you'll get to the proverbial man on the corner reporting what's happening without injecting (much) bias into it.

I also watch NHK Japanese news from Japan on PBS. Good to get at least something from outside the US and other white countries.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I took a glance at their website. Doesn't look loony like you would think from the name.

It has church origins but was created to publish sane, actual news to counterbalance the sensationalism and fear mongering of the other news outlets of the day.
Ya know, same sensationalism news outlets of today use to get eyeballs on the screen and clicks on the mouse.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The latest conspiracy theories:
5G wireless- removes oxygen from a 2 meter proximity of the device.

Adrenochrome. 2800 children were rescued from tunnels under Central Park NYC.
The elites torture them to promote maximum adrenaline then synthesize adrenochrome from the blood/adrenaline of the children.
This info is available on the Q-Anon site.
I neither deny or agree.
Just presenting as a proper journalist should.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer