Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

There's been dozens of drones flying over the heartland for almost a month and the government still claims they don't know what they are, lol.
Even put together a phony task force to "investigate".

i am very curious what these are. The local sheriff even put out a citizen apb to look for the control van.

i am very curious what these are. The local sheriff even put out a citizen apb to look for the control van.

From what I can find still no one has claimed them, private, commercial, government or otherwise.
Pretty much leaves you with some classified project, or a group of very good hobbyists/hoaxers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
It has to be official on some level. Hobbyists that have drones with 6 ft wingspans aren’t going to ahem fly under the radar for too long.

The government knows exactly what they are. Keep wondering until you disappe

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
It has to be official on some level. Hobbyists that have drones with 6 ft wingspans aren’t going to ahem fly under the radar for too long.

The government knows exactly what they are. Keep wondering until you disappe

There's Air Force bases and missile silos in that area. They know whats going on whether they say so or not.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
Super serious question - please. Say you work for an attorney and you know the attorney is representing someone who isn't who they say they are. Said person in reality is a 6 time drunk driver - but those last two were on the fake identity. The attorney knows all of this because they are the one who put the pieces together, the client didn't tell them.
? Should I drop a dime on someone in this situation, and who? It could save a life(s) but will ruin a few too.:(
*This is why I quit my job Monday, it was the final straw. The thought of some grief-stricken parent screaming at me in a Courtroom "you piece of shit, you could have stopped this!" has given me bad nights and days.

Last edited:
Super serious question - please. Say you work for an attorney and you know the attorney is representing someone who isn't who they say they are. Said person in reality is a 6 time drunk driver - but those last two were on the fake identity. The attorney knows all of this because they are the one who put the pieces together, the client didn't tell them.
? Should I drop a dime on someone in this situation, and who? It could save a life(s) but will ruin a few too.:(
*This is why I quit my job Monday, it was the final straw. The thought of some grief-stricken parent screaming at me in a Courtroom "you piece of shit, you could have stopped this!" has given me bad nights and days.

The chick using the fake id for sure. Both with the local cops for the DUI's and the feds for identity theft, possible social security fraud, tax fraud, mail fraud, etc.

The boss, I'd do whatever my lawyer says is best.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Fuuuuck.. Nobody decent(yeah, I know, what attorney is decent) will talk to me about this without at least a $1k retainer, since I might be complicit on some level and need representation. I was notified about the BS too late in the game. Guess I am going to have to bite the big one on that retainer shit.

Thanks for the replies, all.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant