Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

I’ve seen two UFOs in my time. Two occurrences, rather.

First was three saucers that were there, then they weren’t. Two other people (who weren’t stoned) saw them also.

The second time was unlike any version of a UFO you could imagine. It looked similar to a whitewashed Score Four game board and covered about a fourth of the sky.

Was not high that time, but whatever you fuckers won’t believe it anyway.
I believe you saw it but a few months ago a swore I saw two pigs chilling out on the side of the road in the middle of town. My wife, to this day, says I'm full of shit.

I believe you saw it but a few months ago a swore I saw two pigs chilling out on the side of the road in the middle of town. My wife, to this day, says I'm full of shit.

Goin' home, late last night
Suddenly I got a fright
Yeah I looked through a window and surprised what I saw
Fairy wear boots and dancin' with a dwarf, all right now

Nah, it's so expensive to have a kid now just in hospital bills that Gen Z will never be able to afford it.
That means us boomers can afford to have Social Security cut since we won't be spending as much money on grandchildren. Although, gotta do something about those GenZies living in the basement and using our refrigerator.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That means us boomers can afford to have Social Security cut since we won't be spending as much money on grandchildren. Although, gotta do something about those GenZies living in the basement and using our refrigerator.
Most Houses can easily hold 3 generations now. It would be better for humanity if we split resources. Charge them rent and you can live off even less SS.

Most Houses can easily hold 3 generations now. It would be better for humanity if we split resources. Charge them rent and you can live off even less SS.
Honestly, I could almost see doing that if I was single. I could rent out the upstairs and I'd get the entire basement. It's a walk-out basement with a full bath, I'd be all set.