Food Real life mysteries you would like explained.

Humans selfish ego is what allows them to think we are alone in this universe. Of course there's aliens. We have been visited many many times and will be many more. To them WE ARE the aliens.

Just because the government uses alien stories to cover up gear and capabilities does not mean there are no aliens.

Not thinking big enough. Lots of big things are flat with small round things in them, like galaxies for example.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Humans selfish ego is what allows them to think we are alone in this universe. Of course there's aliens. We have been visited many many times and will be many more. To them WE ARE the aliens.

Just because the government uses alien stories to cover up gear and capabilities does not mean there are no aliens.
I find it highly unlikely that earth is the only planet with life. The chance of aliens finding us is highly unlikely considering our short existence in the universe. They look at earth and might be seeing dinosaurs. They would either need to be sustainable in permanent space travel, be able to teleport or both. I won't rule it out but I have my doubts.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
You know what I mean. And if you keep up this kind of crap Im going to turn you into an unidentifiable flying object
Here's your unidentifiable flying object

thumbnail

I find it highly unlikely that earth is the only planet with life. The chance of aliens finding us is highly unlikely considering our short existence in the universe. They look at earth and might be seeing dinosaurs. They would either need to be sustainable in permanent space travel, be able to teleport or both. I won't rule it out but I have my doubts.

What's to say something else needs the same essentials for life as we do?
What's to say they have to operate under the same natural laws as we understand them?
That's our own hubris again thinking the entire universe and everything in it must operate in the only way we know.

But ya, how many stars and planets are out there, trillions? Quadrillions?
The chances of ours being the only one with some "life" on it are pretty slim.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
What's to say something else needs the same essentials for life as we do?
What's to say they have to operate under the same natural laws as we understand them?
That's our own hubris again thinking the entire universe and everything in it must operate in the only way we know.

But ya, how many stars and planets are out there, trillions? Quadrillions?
The chances of ours being the only one with some "life" on it are pretty slim.
I agree that there are most likely life of some sort on other planets but there are a number of theories on why they might not contact us and we might not find them or contact them.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I had some meth heads down the block (down there, not the ones up there) and they were entertaining as heck. I saw a dining room chair come out a closed window once. Spectacular!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
It sure is a mystery why they’re banning vaping when they don’t even know what was vaped, why it’s mostly underage kids when they can’t legally buy anything, etc.

And bans don’t work. Isn’t that the excuse for not banning other crap?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer