Reading Material

OMG so I just ordered the first two books in Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series from www.alibris.com. I don't think I've read them in years, so I can't wait to crack em again.

That was a great series... Though, I had to stop reading Piers Anthony when I was 13 or 14. It was just weak. Had to go with something a little more robust. Had to move on to Greg Bear.

I am currently reading The Thirteenth Tale
By Diane Setterfield.

It is a really good book, if you like stories and you like reading. Part of the draw of this book, is that it talks on the love and passion people have with books and with stories. It is not a deep or life changing book, but it is good and entertaining.

I would also recommend the book Life of Pi by Yann Marte. If you have not read this yet, you should. This is an amazing book.

i am 15 pages in it and already understanding of the affair of books and love and stories. great pick for me, dream. :D :heart:

catcher in the rye.

it's a great piece of work, whether or not you actually like holden caulfield at the time you read it.

when i first read it, i thought he was great, i really empathized with how he felt because of my own circumstances and feelings. everytime time i read it, i change my opinion about it.

it's not that the book has changed, it's that i have changed, and this book is an excelent marker for charting your own progress as a person. it helps you remember adolescence when you can't physically remember it yourself.