READ ME : We have reset the rep

Lynnakitty said:
Let me clairify for you and everyone else here. If you have been affected by people abusing the rep system or are being bullied through PMs or on the forum, mods and admins need proof. Please copy and paste PMs or link us to the thread where you're being made to feel less than welcomed. We will take care of it.

That being said, don't play into those childish games. If people are being dicks, don't be dicks back. Its just an endless cycle and it'll get you in as much trouble as they're gonna be in.

We want everyone to have fun. I've said this before and I'll say it again : if you cannot leave your grudges or personal beefs with other members when you log in, than please leave. If you have a problem with someone here, ignore them.

It's better this way. Since we can't flame anyone I think it was being used to compensate that. And whoever called me an idiot... nananabooboo

to the best of my recollection, I haven't left a single negative rep for anyone. that's just silly. I may have abused the system by spreading love and reputation randomly, and if that's not allowed then I'll stop, but I really was just trying to be nice, I thought it was a good way to perform some public good.

i haven't left any sort of rep, and am still happily ignorant on how to check mine.

Kabn said:
i haven't left any sort of rep, and am still happily ignorant on how to check mine.
:) click on the thumbs next to any one of your posts, under your user name. Clicking on the thumbs will tell you the tally for that particular post (positive, negative or neutral) as well as telling you your total points. Further, you can click on User CP to see the last 5 points you've received and the comments which accompanied them.

theacoustician said:
We want everyone to have fun. I've said this before and I'll say it again : if you cannot leave your grudges or personal beefs with other members when you log in, than please leave. If you have a problem with someone here, ignore them.

QFT :heart: :heart: :heart:

zengirl said:
:) click on the thumbs next to any one of your posts, under your user name. Clicking on the thumbs will tell you the tally for that particular post (positive, negative or neutral) as well as telling you your total points. Further, you can click on User CP to see the last 5 points you've received and the comments which accompanied them.
:heart:

guess i'll have to check it every couple weeks.