READ ME : We have reset the rep

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Rep has been reset. Please keep in mind that you can no longer leave anonymous rep. Enjoy your day.

Last edited:
So we're all back to zero, on even ground again? :cool:

Leaving good rep anonymously has been kind of fun, but I can see good reasons for that change.

Man. My poor rep. It was getting up there too. Oh well, all for the better I guess. -_-

dreamwalker said:
Figures :rolleyes:

I was wondering how people had such high rep ratings, this explains at least some of them.
I cheated to boost mine up. Because a few "anonymous" "bullies" kept putting mine down in every post I made.

Coqui said:
Well I was meaning more the other way around but yeah.

Either way eliminating the ability to leave anonymous rep probably is a good thing. At any rate, that's how things are now, we can all adjust to it :)

Lynnakitty said:
I cheated to boost mine up. Because a few "anonymous" "bullies" kept putting mine down in every post I made.

At least now they won't be anonymous anymore. Except for those who left their names on rep given to me (you know who you are :heart: ) I don't know who was leaving what rep for anyone.

I'm not too sure what I just typed makes any sense :confused: I know what I mean, but I don't think it's coming across right.

dreamwalker said:
At least now they won't be anonymous anymore. Except for those who left their names on rep given to me (you know who you are :heart: ) I don't know who was leaving what rep for anyone.

I'm not too sure what I just typed makes any sense :confused: I know what I mean, but I don't think it's coming across right.
I just thought it was a stupid way for people to try and take their anger out on other people.
It was kind of sad.

edit: Guarunteed the people who did it to me, won't be doing it anymore :eek:
cowards :lol:

Lynnakitty said:
I just thought it was a stupid way for people to try and take their anger out on other people.
It was kind of sad.

edit: Guarunteed the people who did it to me, won't be doing it anymore :eek:
cowards :lol:
Thats enough. Drop it already.