Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
Hi. This is immigrant’s son.
My father passed away early this morning. He wanted me to login and post this, and I’m not sure if it’s the right thread or whatever.
I know you probably want more details, but all I’ll say right now is that he passed in his sleep. He is at peace now. He was 60.
I don’t post at forums myself, but he wanted me to send this out.

thank you. - son of Immi

For those who may have missed it due to not visiting the health thread.

Back when Colorado first got legal weed I'd send immi $200, he'd drive to the closest dispensary over the Colorado line and he'd mail mee half the haul. Sent him quite a few DVDs - it's where I stashed the cash. :)

I liked all the sex jokes to knowing him: - had to contain them. 'til now.
1."Pat's Franks" - sounds like fly's life.

2. He lived in Beaverton - lots of pussy.

3.He lived on Hancock. Guess a hand is better than nothing.

Glad he was able to ride it out with a bunch of people where he could relax and be himself.

Rest in peace my brother from a different mother.

the persons ive known the longest here are
@Applesauce + LIAM + @Amstel and MIKEY... we know you're still here haunting these hallways

im the last survivor here

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Domon
Thank you for all the kind words and condolences.
We loved your dad. Lots of fun and an excellent story teller. Joe, he loved the hell out of you. In some fashion he mentioned you almost every day. I hope you are "ok" and the relatives who are closer check in on you and give you a hand as you get used to the changes. Come back any time but it IS a wild bunch.

I posted Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Life BY THe Drop" in memory of your dad. The epitaph on SRV's stone could be your dad's.
"Thank you for all the love you passed our way."

Wishing you the best. Hugs and positive vibes.
Eddie

• Gravy
Reactions: Son Of Immi and gee