Ontopic Rationing healthcare based on lifestyle

I think they should do away the the plastic bags all together. They have done studies and they are the number one item found in landfills and in the ocean for pollution. We did fine for many years with paper and I don't see the reason not to get rid of them.

God made the Earth, therefore he wanted plastic bags.

Blasphemer!

Some of the grocery chains are self-doing that around Boston, charging per plastic bag 'n such.

We have a ton of the "green" ones, but it's a pain in the ass to remember to grab them when leaving the house among the three thousand other things that have to happen.

We have several of the green wine bottle bags, and I sure as fuck remember those. That should tell you something :fly:

You just have to be mindful of what you are eating/doing and do everything in moderation. Hell you can't tell me that all that crap they've been putting into food especially hormones in milk isn't bad. I remember in high school we had like 2 guys with a mustache and the 1 chick with big boobs. These days kids in 6th grade have DDs and a full beard.

Yup, it's everything in moderation. If/when I have kids I struggle with whether to give them milk with hormones in it or not. On the one hand, I worry about what it will do to them but on the other hand I don't want them to be behind in development. I don't want them to not fit in with their peers. Being a parent must be hard.

Yup, it's everything in moderation. If/when I have kids I struggle with whether to give them milk with hormones in it or not. On the one hand, I worry about what it will do to them but on the other hand I don't want them to be behind in development. I don't want them to not fit in with their peers. Being a parent must be hard.

We have a milk man that delivers once a week. It's all local milk with zero hormones. We've always made sure to use hormones free milk. We don't use processed foods and basically nothing that comes in a box. It does mean I typically shop every 2-3 days to have fresh stuff but I think it's worth it.

You just have to be mindful of what you are eating/doing and do everything in moderation. Hell you can't tell me that all that crap they've been putting into food especially hormones in milk isn't bad. I remember in high school we had like 2 guys with a mustache and the 1 chick with big boobs. These days kids in 6th grade have DDs and a full beard.
That would be a very ugly kid.

We have a milk man that delivers once a week. It's all local milk with zero hormones. We've always made sure to use hormones free milk. We don't use processed foods and basically nothing that comes in a box. It does mean I typically shop every 2-3 days to have fresh stuff but I think it's worth it.

:hippy:

The real problem is fat people. I think healthcare should be based on BMI. Yes, Coqui, BMI. The higher it is, the more you pay. The fat people are the real cause of this health care nightmare.

Yep. Me and my 6-pack abs are classified as morbidly obese. Thanks!

Do we know that all the extra work your heart has to do because of your extra mass is really good for you? Not much different than being fat.

Having a high BMI is a choice.

Except, my heart doesn't have to do any extra work. I'm 215 pounds. I'm not 300+. My heart rate and blood pressure are prefectly normal and considered as ideal as possible.

Except, my heart doesn't have to do any extra work. I'm 215 pounds. I'm not 300+. My heart rate and blood pressure are prefectly normal and considered as ideal as possible.

You have a higher mass, and therefore your heart has to work harder than someone with a normal BMI for your height. You don't get a cookie because you aren't 300 pounds.

BTW, the heart is just one facet of it.

You have a higher mass, and therefore your heart has to work harder than someone with a normal BMI for your height. You don't get a cookie because you aren't 300 pounds.

BTW, the heart is just one facet of it.

You say my heart has to work harder, yet have no proof of it. I say my heart isn't working harder and have the numbers to back that statement up.

What other aspects do I need to look at since there's more facets? I don't have any indication that I am unhealthy based off of all tests done to me.