rant

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
so...last weekend while amy and i were slaving away at our yard sale prep, beerad and adam decide, unbeknownst to me, to go into my "studio" and start fiddling around with shit. both of them are drunk and can't figure out how to turn things on. instead of asking they took it upon themselves to unplug and rewire a system that works perfectly well if the user(s) are coherent. everything runs into a 12 channel mixer: synth, dj set up, other mixer, mic, etc. the only outside piece is the tuner/preamp that runs the house speakers from the audio out on the sound card. today is teh first day i have had to douche around with my new synth and i go in and everything is fucked beyond belief. some of the decisions that were made don't even really fall into the realm of common sense. there were wires plugged into odd places - ins in outs, etc. it took me a good 10-15 minutes to renoodle everything into place.

am i wrong in thinking it improper to start rewiring someone's set up so you can play with a vocoder or smash some keys? the next mother fucker who even thinks about something like this will find his car on blocks - no doubt

/rant

No, you are not wrong to be pissed.

If someone came into my house and started re-wiring my TV/game/audio setup I would get all Super Mario and start landing on people's skulls.

Then theac might come back.

37245e89aa0e399c.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To the OP: I would be ticked off also, no man touches another mans extension of his cock.

for some reason I read this and the word touches looked like "douches" which made this post extra funny.

Oh, and i'm totally OCD about my setups. If someone messed with my shit there would be hell to pay.

Wait now it is my fault but I have to help clean up too? Fuck that shit

I remember taking full responsibility for this and not touching 1 wire, haha. I was like, he cant be mad at me I told him why his laptop was broken, just blame it on me. But honestly I dont really truly remember the night or situation so you can be pissed off, thats cool. Sorry again but thanks for not making it into a big deal or anything, bwhahahhahaa fgt