Rant - Dentist

I've also had lots of dental work, I've only had 2 loose teeth, the rest had to be loosened and pulled by the dentist. I even had an extra tooth and two rows of teeth at one point (the permanent ones grew in behind the baby ones.) It wasn't fun, luckily I rarely get cavities so the amount of dental work I need now is minimal.

Pandora said:
Yeah I haven't had a problem with bleeding gums since I started flossing more often. I feel like such a sell out tho for flossing. It goes against everything I believe in. Lazy++
I've got a dental in the family, I asked him if I could only do one, flossing or brushing, which would it be - he said flossing

Pandora said:
They say the more you floss the less your gums will bleed. Apparenlty it bleeds because the bacteria that's there grows and irratates the skin and makes it more sensitive. My dentist tried to tell me that there's been a link between that bacteria and heart disease. And that flossing helps reduce the bacteria and the risk of heart disease. :rollseyes:
I have actually heard that too.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=96956&tools=bot

Guess its true...

Bubbles said:
We didn't fight, but make-up sex is always welcome - ;)
you'rre too good to me bub les but i'mm not a good persoan - i'mm not good for you trusttm e i've stoleen cars, lots of cars and sport bikes too, i've also hurt a lot of people bubbless i've hurtt thme with my bare hands - i'mm not good for you bubbless you'ree a sweetheaart and i'm a demon