Randy Moss > *

S

smileynev

For those of you that follow North American sporting events, did anyone watch the Vikings game last night. I thought Joe Buck was gonna have himself a coronary after Moss's second touch down catch. For those of you who didn't see it, he caught a pass early in the 4th quarter for a touchdown, essentially icing the game against the Packers. After catching it he saunter over to the goal post, turned around, and mimed pulling down his pants and mooning the crowd. Then he inched over and wiped his ass on the goal post.

BigDov said:
I didn't watch any football at all this weekend........ makes me wish I would have now :lol: I won't be surprised if he gets fined for that though.
yeah, probably. Joe Buck was apologizing to the viewers for having had to see it on TV.

i don't like green bay, I'm glad the vikings won - I am however upset about san diego losing their game

elpmis said:
i don't like green bay, I'm glad the vikings won - I am however upset about san diego losing their game
Yeah, I was rooting for them. I like Drew Breese. He's cute. I don't like the Jets.

I was slipping in and out of consciousness during that game, so I missed the overtime ending...:(

a_moss_il.jpg

theacoustician said:
Looks like someone needs to set to the htaccess still.

what?

edit:

Sites
This uploader only works with the following Forums
Tempmay.com
Uselessforums.com
Vortex Forums

FALCONS > *
will be nice to see them beat up on the lowly rams:cool:
and I'll fucking die laughing if the vikings beat the eagles:lol:

why_ask_why said:
FALCONS > *
will be nice to see them beat up on the lowly rams:cool:
and I'll fucking die laughing if the vikings beat the eagles:lol:

It won't happen though. The Vikings offensive strength plays right into Phillys defensive strength.

Kander77 said:
It won't happen though. The Vikings offensive strength plays right into Phillys defensive strength.
And philly's offensive strength.....oh, wait, he's hurt, nm.