Randy Moss > *

what i don't understand about this entire thing is that the media will happily televise baseball players readjusting their junk like 500,000 times during an aired game, and when the NHL was still alive and kicking the players on the bench were shown without their helmets on, which was horrifying in its own special way. and they're getting their knickers in a knot about this? c'mon, there have been far worse celebration dances in football. the commentators are scared shitless of the FCC, so they started poo-pooing Moss (no pun intended) when all he did was secure the vikings a berth in the conference championship.

F33nX said:
what i don't understand about this entire thing is that the media will happily televise baseball players readjusting their junk like 500,000 times during an aired game, and when the NHL was still alive and kicking the players on the bench were shown without their helmets on, which was horrifying in its own special way. and they're getting their knickers in a knot about this? c'mon, there have been far worse celebration dances in football. the commentators are scared shitless of the FCC, so they started poo-pooing Moss (no pun intended) when all he did was secure the vikings a berth in the conference championship.

I don't think its bad. But then again my opinion carries no weight.

Kander77 said:
I don't think its bad. But then again my opinion carries no weight.
no one would have cared enough about this event to voice a complaint and have moss fined/suspended had the commentators not shat a brick over it. maybe it's a hidden agenda to try to even up the match against philly sinc TO is out (/conspiracy theory)