Ontopic Randomness

I'm a newb. I've been here for a few months only. I came from another forum that only a few of these fine feathered folks post at, and I like this place better. I'm half retarded, like arguing ridiculous points that don't make any sense, and am considered an anti-vaxxer because I don't get a flu shot for myself.

Hope that you're still on for school. I was so happy to wait with my kid in the cold for 10 mins. It really wasn't that bad here.

As a teen in 1994 we had a week off of school for the cold. The actual temps were about -20 to -25 with horrid wind chills in the -40s or so range. It was stupid and awful to be off school that long. I am not for closing for temps.

Didn't stop people from bitching up a storm when their "child" in college wasn't given the day off. It was deemed unsafe by their standards. We're in the midwest, grow up and deal with it.
Thankfully my kids went to school today, thankfully! The 2 hour delay gave them an easy ease back into school. Oldest just got home from the bus and he is cherry cheeked.

Yay for school! We're having a stupid week of testing that was already delayed 2 days last week. I think they're trying not to cancel. The wind chill isn't supposed to be near as severe tomorrow but it will be colder at first. Fingers crossed they have school or at worst a delay.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I'm a newb. I've been here for a few months only. I came from another forum that only a few of these fine feathered folks post at, and I like this place better. I'm half retarded, like arguing ridiculous points that don't make any sense, and am considered an anti-vaxxer because I don't get a flu shot for myself.
Best summation of the thread. :lol: