Random Thursday booze

shawndavid said:
:lol:

We still don't know if I have liver issues at this point. My enzymes are elevated.

My friend Steph has Hep. C now. 40, and will die of liver failure at some point, much too soon. Such a shame. A lot of intravenous use as a teen.

shawndavid said:
Ouch.

It may be nothing. My mom had a fatty liver that just went away. I start the gym on Monday so the Bub's in store for a slimmer Mr. S.

Me too!!!

Actually Tuesday but thats cool as hell. I will finally have enough money left over to get my membership. Only sucky part is I will be working out alone :( .

The doc's told me something similar about my liver, said it was enlarged and fatty. Do I look like I have a fatty anything? Yeah, I told that guy with a phd he was out of his fucking noggin and didn't know what he was talking about. I'll show him. I was supposed to go get a liver biopsy but never did. The liver is evil and must be punished.

Doesn't amy leave glass all over the house anyways? You'd think by now you would wear sandals. I guess I can't point fingers, I would still be going barefoot too, I don't like shoes.

thrawn said:
The doc's told me something similar about my liver, said it was enlarged and fatty. Do I look like I have a fatty anything? Yeah, I told that guy with a phd he was out of his fucking noggin and didn't know what he was talking about. I'll show him. I was supposed to go get a liver biopsy but never did. The liver is evil and must be punished.

They told me my enzymes were all outta wack a couple years ago so I never went back. I figure "whatcha dont know wont hurt ya".

And honestly its not like, OMG :confused: :confused: :confused: how could my liver possibly be messed up :fly: . I know and understand that I drink to much and do other things not healthy for me. Its not a shocker that after years of abusing things my body is a little wacked out. :tard:

BeeRad said:
They told me my enzymes were all outta wack a couple years ago so I never went back. I figure "whatcha dont know wont hurt ya".

And honestly its not like, OMG :confused: :confused: :confused: how could my liver possibly be messed up :fly: . I know and understand that I drink to much and do other things not healthy for me. Its not a shocker that after years of abusing things my body is a little wacked out. :tard:

Considering the abuse I put on it, I wasn't suprised either. But I don't want to die of old age anyways.

thrawn said:
Doesn't amy leave glass all over the house anyways? You'd think by now you would wear sandals. I guess I can't point fingers, I would still be going barefoot too, I don't like shoes.

I have stepped in her broken glass, excluding today, at least three time. Today's tally doubled it.

I don't like clothes period, bro.