Random Thursday booze

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
So...nobody on here is aware but I've been having some health issues that we're trying to iron out.

My ALT (liver enzymes) keeps coming back really high and there were suggestions of hepatitis among other things. So, after a battery of blood tests and a couple of ultrasounds (the hospital mixed up my records with a Shawn J. Reynolds of the same birthday, but a different year - they almost blew me on my 2nd visit to avoid some HIPAA-related litigation) it appears my liver shows nothing remarkable. I have one quite obscure test left from which to glean information that has something to do with a liver-controlled function which regulates a fluid or membrane that protects the lungs and then I'm in the clear.

Anyway, we went out last night to celebrate the fact that I might not die as soon as we thought and there were 2 happenings worth mentioning.

First, I got run backwards into a wall by some guy that wanted to kill me. For once in my life I had nothing to do with the anger that loomed. He came up to me and started asking me odd questions and all of a sudden grabbed my shoulders and ran me backwards. I gave no sarcasm or negativity he just had decided, probably before we started speaking, that it was my time to learn what what. I didn't even react afterwards - I was pretty shocked. They ended up rooting out the problem and his girl was evidently talking about and looking at every guy in the joint so I guess I was just the first guy he got radar lock on...

Next, we have a pedestal coffee table at the house which has a 1" thick glass top on it. Amy brought this thing into the relationship and I always found it odd that she had the forethought to keep an extra top in the garage. She wakes up this morning and asks me where the table top is...

Me: WTF are you talking about?

Well...as she got ready fpo work she started to put things back together. She went out to sleep on the couch because I was snoring. I guess she hit the table top knocking over a very thick (2+ inches) glass vase destroying both it and the table.

That is all.

Last edited:
Many years ago a friend said some of the truest words I've ever heard. "When you have bad habits bad things happen to your property." And this is why we can't have nice things.

ya, that table scared me when we were there for the party. That's why I moved it into your bedroom, cause I kept seeing that scene from Lost Highway (where the guy imbeds the corner of a similar table in his forehead) playing over and over in my head.

I was under the impression that she cleaned up her mess. I was sorely mistaken. I went out to find my phone and stepped in glass. Then I went into the kitchen and stepped in glass. Then I went to put something in the garage and stepped in glass. I have cut my GDMF foot 3 MF times and it's not even fucking 10am.

shawndavid said:
I was under the impression that she cleaned up her mess. I was sorely mistaken. I went out to find my phone and stepped in glass. Then I went into the kitchen and stepped in glass. Then I went to put something in the garage and stepped in glass. I have cut my GDMF foot 3 MF times and it's not even fucking 10am.

You think that's bad? Wait till you see what your dogs poop out.

shawndavid said:
First, I got run backwards into a wall by some guy that wanted to kill me. For once in my life I had nothing to do with the anger that loomed. He came up to me and started asking me odd questions and all of a sudden grabbed my shoulders and ran me backwards. I gave no sarcasm or negativity he just had decided, probably before we started speaking, that it was my time to learn what what. I didn't even react afterwards - I was pretty shocked. They ended up rooting out the problem and his girl was evidently talking about and looking at every guy in the joint so I guess I was just the first guy he got radar lock on...

ALWAYS retaliate. Seriously. Even if he's mistaken and drunk, go in with fingers gouging and teeth gnashing. It's an issue of accountability. If a guy touches you in a threatening way, touch him back 5 times as hard. But then I'm psychotic when it comes to this sort of thing. You just don't fucking touch me. Just reading this made my blood pressure go up a little.

Sarcasmo said:
ALWAYS retaliate. Seriously. Even if he's mistaken and drunk, go in with fingers gouging and teeth gnashing. It's an issue of accountability. If a guy touches you in a threatening way, touch him back 5 times as hard. But then I'm psychotic when it comes to this sort of thing. You just don't fucking touch me. Just reading this made my blood pressure go up a little.
What are you going to do? Sashay them into submission?

theacoustician said:

"Nobody fucking touches me. You hear me? I'm gonna beat you so fucking bad your own mother won't recognize you. And then I'm gonna punch that stupid bitch of yours, too. Let's go, motherfucker. Aaaand one and two and three and four, and five and six and seven and eight. Spin to the the left, double clap, touch touch bend."

theacoustician said:
Overwhelming force, objects of opprotunity, kick in the balls, gouge eyes. Unfortunately I think the same way Sarcasmo does. If you just go limp when someone starts beating on you they arent going to stop.

Sarcasmo said:
"Nobody fucking touches me. You hear me? I'm gonna beat you so fucking bad your own mother won't recognize you. And then I'm gonna punch that stupid bitch of yours, too. Let's go, motherfucker. Aaaand one and two and three and four, and five and six and seven and eight. Spin to the the left, double clap, touch touch bend."

:lol: