Random Thoughts...

Why does this place seem more like a chat room today then topics? Muthabish, I'm so glad I don't have shoelaces today.

Why do my landlords think they can raise my rent by 10% and blame it on cost of living when I know cost of living only goes up 2-4% at a time?

Millions said:
Why do my landlords think they can raise my rent by 10% and blame it on cost of living when I know cost of living only goes up 2-4% at a time?

they are correct....you are covering their cost of living:p

April23 said:
Why does this place seem more like a chat room today then topics? Muthabish, I'm so glad I don't have shoelaces today.

Give us a good topic, let's see what we can do with it, or to it, as the case may be :fly:

I just went to the mens room to take a whizz, and there was someone in the stall, and well, lets just say that fella should go home sick if his ass is making them kind of noises.

So the other day, this guy comes up to me and says "Hey Thintoast, you know that chicken that you killed with the meat cleaver last year? I think I saw that fucker still running around in a Colombian coke field last week. Yeah, I went with my son whose school sponsored a two day field trip out there. We just got back yesterday. Apparently ever since Obama has taken orifice, he's pushing some kind of immigration program where the Attorney Generals office funds random trips to Central and South American Countries for kids to get more familiar with the "undocumented workers" that are migrating their way to the states. I asked the teacher about the bazookas and m-16s that each kid was given and he said oh yeah. Don't worry. Those are undocumented firearms and the kids can trade them in for their very own undocumented worker to take home with them." I had so many questions for him. The first one, and most important being... How the hell did he know me as Thintoast?

Then the only other answer is he was just trying to butter you up in case someday he needed your help in getting out of a jam