Random Thoughts...

April23 said:
Now why would you want to change the past?

...I don't need to answer this! <shoots one of your ancestors and runs them over with a Jeep repeatedly> ...AHAHAHAH!

I think it would be more fun to bring someone from the past to the future! I can just imagine them freaking out at the concept of a microwave.

Millions said:
...I don't need to answer this! <shoots one of your ancestors and runs them over with a Jeep repeatedly> ...AHAHAHAH!

I think it would be more fun to bring someone from the past to the future! I can just imagine them freaking out at the concept of a microwave.
I'd rather go back to 1986 and buy $50,000 worth of Microsoft stock

If I could travel in time I would buy some twinkies back in the 1950's

F33nX said:
you normally can't go more than 45 mph in a 4wd vehicle. that and good luck keeping your tires intact

Uhm...since...since when? :confused: I can get up to at least 85 in either a 4wd Jeep or Subaru, I guarantee. :D

And the tires would be my only achilles heel in the past! If they blow, I'm screwed. But like I said...I wouldn't be there very long.

Millions said:
Uhm...since...since when? :confused: I can get up to at least 85 in either a 4wd Jeep or Subaru, I guarantee. :D

And the tires would be my only achilles heel in the past! If they blow, I'm screwed. But like I said...I wouldn't be there very long.

You really could not do over 45/50, seriously.

I saw some awesome offroader called the Bomber Wildkatt or something on Top Gear once and it could do a ton on the roughest road ever. Take that car and I'd believe you when you said you could do 85. :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
You really could not do over 45/50, seriously.

I saw some awesome offroader called the Bomber Wildkatt or something on Top Gear once and it could do a ton on the roughest road ever. Take that car and I'd believe you when you said you could do 85. :)

Well I'm not counting on transversing mountainous terrain for extended periods of time. They DID have roads in the middle ages...be it dirt or stone...I think I could bunch up a car to hit over 50 on a decent straightaway. Or are you guys going to sabatoge my attempts to break the future?

Millions said:

Uh yeah, exactly.

I had my Jeep Grand Cherokee to over 90 in Full-time 4WD, and my Outback has already been over 110

I Poo On U said:
That st00pid vampire game, so Id have something to play during my vacation.
So whats your Goth Vampire Chicks name gonna be?