Random Thoughts...

Millions said:
What would happen if I went back in time with a gun and my car? Would they lynch me and call me a witch? Or would they think I was some sort of god? Or would it be like Army of Darkness and they'd just throw me into a big pit with a pit witch?
They'd kill you. People fear what they don't understand, sorry about the attempt to be a god.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Do you use one of those new 'flex' ones? I hear they're puncture resistant
Yaup... if I cut two holes in the bottom for my legs and put my arms thru the yellow straps it'd make a trendy little overall look.

I really want chinese food, but I have to take a shit...

I wonder if I could take a shit in my chinese food and return it saying someone shat in my food - they would give me a new dish for sure and I wouldn't have to shit anymore

or maybe they would say my shit was my dish correctly prepared

no wait, that's the japanese

oh man, my thoughts are so deep!

April23 said:
They'd kill you. People fear what they don't understand, sorry about the attempt to be a god.

But COULD they kill me? I have a car and a gun! I would rule the middle ages.

I Poo On U said:
Untill the car was out of gas and you were out of bullets

My time spent in the middle ages would be brief. I'd just be there to run over some peasants and shoot some royalty.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Arrows and spears still kill pretty damn well today

They're gonna be hard pressed to chase after me roaring at 70 mph over the countryside!

NeedMoreEmo said:
Hard to, no roads, very uneven etc. :)

...I'll bring a Jeep 4x4. :p There's bound to be plenty of long fields and at least dirt roads...