Random Thoughts...

why_ask_why said:
Do you think anyone has actually ever died from peeing on the 3rd rail?

They disproved that on Myth Busters. :D

Edit: beaten. They said for it to be possible you'd have to have a dick bigger then a horse to get a large enough stream to conduct electricty.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Laughing at someone = pity = them = loser = you can't have the heart to actually hate them because they're pathetic.

Some truth to that, plus if I laugh at someone they have improved my mood, therefore I can't hate them because they have done something good for me :cool:

fly said:
wtf

How much vacation do you get???

The last one was just thanksgiving. We got that thursday & friday off.
Coming up is christmas, and I took the last 2 weeks of december off, at the expense of my vacation time, minus a day for christmas and a day for new years, wich are freebies

I Poo On U said:
One day Im gonna wear a big boxing glove and just punch everyone in the face that I pass.
Everyone
sort of related:

someday, i want to come into work with hockey gloves on. just walk around like everything's normal, waving at people and such. when a sufficient crowd has gathered, i'll yell something at our student worker, toss 'em off, and go to town on him.

of course, our student worker has half that german super baby trait, so he'd either laugh or just throw me down the hall. either way, it would probably be pretty funny.