Random Thoughts...

@fly why haven't you made my gravy gif a smiley?
PNcFFUB.gif

It looks like h
He fucking says groovy there. It's perfect for a replacement of gravy. Who cares if the mouth makes a different shape for "oo" and "a." If you were cool you'd know that.

except he doesn't. He only uses 'groovy' once in the movie, and it when he's adding in his new mechanical hand.

Whatever he's saying there, it ain't 'groovy'..

Here I sit. Alone. Isolated. Bored out of my skull. I should be working to get shit done, but today is just one of those days. You know those days... when you're sitting in your chair getting blood clots in your ass cheeks and thinking how awesome it would be to just go outside for a minute to see an asteroid come hurtling towards earth, so you run back inside and tell that one hot chick in your office that you think she's insanely hot and you want to do many dirty things to her before the asteroid lands square in the middle of one of the Hawaiian islands, which will then trigger a massive disturbance around the perimeter of the pacific tectonic plate, resulting in eruptions of biblical proportions all over the ring of fire and billions of people dead. And then after you do those many dirty things to her, you go back outside and that asteroid has turned into a rainbow unicorn and you realize that it was all a bad trip and now you're probably going to be fired and sent to prison for rape. Yeah... one of those days.

Here I sit. Alone. Isolated. Bored out of my skull. I should be working to get shit done, but today is just one of those days. You know those days... when you're sitting in your chair getting blood clots in your ass cheeks and thinking how awesome it would be to just go outside for a minute to see an asteroid come hurtling towards earth, so you run back inside and tell that one hot chick in your office that you think she's insanely hot and you want to do many dirty things to her before the asteroid lands square in the middle of one of the Hawaiian islands, which will then trigger a massive disturbance around the perimeter of the pacific tectonic plate, resulting in eruptions of biblical proportions all over the ring of fire and billions of people dead. And then after you do those many dirty things to her, you go back outside and that asteroid has turned into a rainbow unicorn and you realize that it was all a bad trip and now you're probably going to be fired and sent to prison for rape. Yeah... one of those days.
:wtf: