random question for you folks...

D

Datgurl

Guest
I was never taught that my privates were ugly. So I have a good self esteem about it.
 
C

crazymike

Guest
Datgurl said:
I was never taught that my privates were ugly. So I have a good self esteem about it.


so you will have no problem posting nude pics.... :p
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
I know some pretty good looking privates ;) oh wait...you mean....na, I really don't care for mine. I do know a set that is well....perfect....**sigh**
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Well, the man seems to like it, and it makes me feel good when he's liking it, so I really don't think I have anything to complain about :confused:
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Ya, I know what you mean, when he liked it, sure made me glad of who and what I am....Just makes me sad now though....:(

zengirl said:
Well, the man seems to like it, and it makes me feel good when he's liking it, so I really don't think I have anything to complain about :confused:
 
C

crazymike

Guest
Kevlar said:
Ya, I know what you mean, when he liked it, sure made me glad of who and what I am....Just makes me sad now though....:(


I like your privates :)
 
C

crazymike

Guest
Kevlar said:
but you've never seen them.... :eek:


or have I....


can I, please?


All "joking" aside, I'm still looking for someone to come riding with me :p