Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

I'm technically 4 days early with this, but
1. I will not remember on the 12th, and
2. the brutality itself occurred on the 6th, but he spent 18 hours tied to the fence before they found him and he spent 5 days on life support before he died, so I'm within the "window" of temporal appropriateness.

• Sad
Reactions: Jehannum
now hes a big ole gay cue-ball
Tell you what though, he's got some fuckin' PIPES still.

I've seen him several times (there was one tour where Queensryche came through Albuquerque like once a month it seems like), and every time, he's been on fire. Usually when dudes come up here to 5500 ft, they do the Axl Rose thing, get all hyped up and run up to the mic and are like "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE <gasp, wheeze, cough> shanananananananana <wheeze>".

Jonathan Davis from Korn outright stopped in the middle of the set and took several puffs off of an oxygen tank, lol.

nice one kitteh babaaaa :)

i really like this drumming works so well with the song

Finally someone with taste!

That Police drumming is low key funky. My favorite drumming is mostly that "they're holding back for the sake of the music but they could shred with no notice". It's always the ones who show up with a kick, hat, snare, cymbal or two, and maybe a tom.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Finally someone with taste!

That Police drumming is low key funky. My favorite drumming is mostly that "they're holding back for the sake of the music but they could shred with no notice". It's always the ones who show up with a kick, hat, snare, cymbal or two, and maybe a tom.
...i agree kitteh baba :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister