Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

I didn't know "priceisrightcore" was a genre until now, and now I'm glad I do.

Start with track 4, it kicks ass and has a real good keyboard solo in it.

Prolly not the first time I've posted this song in here. Hah

God damnit, do you have a spy cam in my house? I was going to post about that song earlier today - it was on and I was getting silly with the dog, giving a big dose of "whatchya, whachya, whachya want, DOG." Then I go in for the kill and rip his heart out through his chest. He loves it :)

• Haha
Reactions: JAXvillain
God damnit, do you have a spy cam in my house? I was going to post about that song earlier today - it was on and I was getting silly with the dog, giving a big dose of "whatchya, whachya, whachya want, DOG." Then I go in for the kill and rip his heart out through his chest. He loves it :)
🤣

Understand, I'm almost 62 but my favorite music era is about 95->present. "Classic rock sir?" "No, no, none for me - do you have anything in a rap-rock, speed rock, or maybe some decent ska? If not I'll take some blues - don't ask me to play it but more than willing to sing. Classic if alone, with my hands on my organ(technically a Yamaha synth). CR - I'll miss it more the longer I avoid it. I swear I will.

Talk of the Paolo bass the other day had me jamming for a while a little later - but on a Peavy. tanks!

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain