Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

i had an active bass cover youtube channel when i was 14-15 years old. there's one opeth song that i'm the first result for and have a couple thousand views on but that's about the biggest hint i'm giving on all that business.

someday i'll get back into the visual game. it's so much more work though.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
it mostly stems from being in a mood, starting something, then not having the time to finish it and not being able to come back to it very well 2 months later so just restarting. vicious cycle primarily caused by being way too busy.
busy is good baba :)
ive done the same but am trying to break out of that habit and am getting slightly better at it :)

it mostly stems from being in a mood, starting something, then not having the time to finish it and not being able to come back to it very well 2 months later so just restarting. vicious cycle primarily caused by being way too busy.
It's great when you come back and finish something like that. Too easy to just let it go..Only advice I could give is don't start too many things and you'll finish more. Stretching shit out can become habitual - but so can finishing. And you feel good as fuck when you finish, no so the other non-thing. ;(

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and definitely
I'm still waiting for someone else to get on here and perform a stupid song.

I ended up hauling down the Quack like a Duck cover because it went up to a few hundred views in a couple days, and it's not exactly the type of thing I want to go viral :)
I've posted my band's album, so you're not completely alone with adi and Lambie.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi