Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

Jeez. Junior Kimbrough, just like Burnside, is one of the unrecognised kings of Blues. It's tragic that they lived and died in relative poverty while Clapton, Page et al made their fortunes on the back of such giants. I'll say goodnight for now, but if those who don't recognize the artists we've posted give them a listen, they'll learn where all the best music came from.

Quoted for the EPIC Truth

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the first ever UK performance of Wish You Were Here.

Very nice ! To be a stoned fly on that wall would have been great.

I just finished reading the book by Nick Mason '' Inside Out ... A Personal History of Pink Floyd. '' The book is large tall & thick in size & is really detailed with tons of photos of concerts & personal lives. It was interesting & sad to read about what they all went through with the problems with Syd Barrett & how they dumped him from the band. A great read if you are a Floyd fan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_Out:_A_Personal_History_of_Pink_Floyd

I loved this the first time I heard this ... I didn't know it was the lead into one of the best songs they did. When you hit the 4:40 mark you should/might know the song.

What sucks about music is no one cares as much about a song as you may. I haven't truly listened to any of your suggested crap because more than likely I will think it sucks. :lol:

What sucks about music is no one cares as much about a song as you may. I haven't truly listened to any of your suggested crap because more than likely I will think it sucks. :lol:

exactly what wed expect from a dum girl

Dig on this cool mellow cover of Iron Maidens Number of the Beast

i've listened to most of this thread and thought they sucked except some of the old stuff... haven't listened to yours :fly: give me a sec

edit: kinda down beat and chill... i like it kinda

Last edited:
woops editing posts after a response is already provided.
"kinda down beat and chill... i like it kinda" said wessels "and the movie was kinda interesting, especially the beagle"

my kinda down beat, granted it's nothing new

The one I posted is the remix, the original is this one which is nice too:

woops editing posts after a response is already provided.
"kinda down beat and chill... i like it kinda" said wessels "and the movie was kinda interesting, especially the beagle"

my kinda down beat, granted it's nothing new

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkJj4wIiKg4&feature=related

This is a great song as well as Warm & allot of their other work. I also liked the other groups you suggested like Emancipator, Epic45 & American Dollar.