Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

Any of you new guys(or old guys) into Soul Coughing? I'm a sucker for standup bass. They're one of my all-time faves.

Any of you new guys(or old guys) into Soul Coughing? I'm a sucker for standup bass. They're one of my all-time faves.

I liked this upright bass playing much better than the RevHH's. I started on upright in 5th grade so yeah, upright works for me, fingers or bow. I like some rap, I like some classical too.:iono:

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
I liked this upright bass playing much better than the RevHH's. I started on upright in 5th grade so yeah, upright works for me, fingers or bow. I like some rap, I like some classical too.:iono:

When Jimbo was younger, dude would stand on the bass and play it.. the energy was amazing.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie

I listen to wide variety as well. IMO, you're a casual.listener if you don't. Or a non-musician.

• Love
Don't let the emotional mention below fool ya. Intro, yes. The rest is not for the faint of heart. Chops for days. Bucket is one of my alltime faves.

• Love
@shamwow listened to Brownout's "brown sabbath" project?

Their Planet Caravan cover has quite possibly my favorite guitar solo ever put to record. Starts about 3:00 in.

Not bad, not bad.

Loved this version 25 years ago and the video was cutting edge back then. Very nice solo as well though cut short.

• Love