Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
i doubt it baba heee :)
To be fare, credit where it's due, they are one of the better sounding acts I've seen in arenas. Lot of A-listers with multi-million dollar systems still manage to sound like shit in those places. Metallic does not, they're true professionals.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

adi

Brown Thunder
Apr 16, 2016
To be fare, credit where it's due, they are one of the better sounding acts I've seen in arenas. Lot of A-listers with multi-million dollar systems still manage to sound like shit in those places. Metallic does not, they're true professionals.
they are, and they are pretty consistent at it too :) been at it for a while now those guys

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

HipHugHer

Apr 18, 2016
they are, and they are pretty consistent at it too :) been at it for a while now those guys

Best one was when they did a theatre in the round at the basketball arena here baba. Stage turned real slow, like maybe a couple revolutions per song or something. Could see everything real clear from all the angles and it sounded really good. I think it was the first tour with Trujillo. He was a wildman, and you could even hear the bass! That hadn't happened since Cliff.

• Gravy

adi

Brown Thunder
Apr 16, 2016
Best one was when they did a theatre in the round at the basketball arena here baba. Stage turned real slow, like maybe a couple revolutions per song or something. Could see everything real clear from all the angles and it sounded really good. I think it was the first tour with Trujillo. He was a wildman, and you could even hear the bass! That hadn't happened since Cliff.
cool ya i didnt know about this :) thanks hips baba
i guess the cliff shows must have been the best ones

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

HipHugHer

Apr 18, 2016
cool ya i didnt know about this :) thanks hips baba
i guess the cliff shows must have been the best ones

I never got a chance to see Cliff but I could hear him.

• Love

HipHugHer

Apr 18, 2016
lucky baba!! :D he must have been playing either the ric or the aria :)

Sure, we'll go with that. :)

I meant I was too young to go to big rock concerts (which were 200km away) in those days, baba. I could hear him on my walkman though.

• Love