Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

I enjoyed that.
They put up most/all of their live shows. I've been streaming them half the day.

They remind me a hell of a lot of The Jimmy Swift Band, a defunct band from Halifax that I used to love. I mean, how can you not love a 13 minute jam about astronauts fucking?

With Mike on guitar?
I never had the pleasure to see them live.
Strangers in the Night is one of the best live albums I've ever heard.
You lived it!!!
Fucker.
Dunno. Diary of a Madman tour. UFO opened. Brad Gillis playing lead for Ozzy. Was scheduled to be Randy but we all know what happened. Then they cancelled the tour for a while and hit the road with Brad

Dunno. Diary of a Madman tour. UFO opened. Brad Gillis playing lead for Ozzy. Was scheduled to be Randy but we all know what happened. Then they cancelled the tour for a while and hit the road with Brad

Did the guitarist look like this?
a61e9d281b30d9b529bbba1be55b4d5b.jpg

I probably wouldn't have used the "yeah yeah yeah" after the "Men and young boys dying" line but I still like the song.
But I'm sure Paul knows better than I.

With Mike on guitar?
I never had the pleasure to see them live.
Strangers in the Night is one of the best live albums I've ever heard.
You lived it!!!
Fucker.

Old story.

Saw them at The Music Box in Omaha. Stepped outside not too long before the opening band was finished to smoke a couple Js. Smoked one with Michael S, his English was broken but he commented on the shitty weed. Nobody knew who UFO really was at the time, so he could pretty much roam around unnoticed. He quit the band not too long after IIRC.

Man, that was some shitty weed back then, but what a great time.