Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

200221917FullSizeR.jpg

It’s weird how mono mixes sound so much better than the original stereo releases. 9/10 Revolutions

@Mustard Dispenser
@Strings
@anyone else

If you don’t mind me asking, what are some of your favorite online used (or new) vinyl sources? Asking for the roomie, who has used Amazon, eBay, and another place he mentioned that my puny brain scrubbed away.

He’s sick like you guys and flat boxes seem to show up every other day.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
@Mustard Dispenser
@Strings
@anyone else

If you don’t mind me asking, what are some of your favorite online used (or new) vinyl sources? Asking for the roomie, who has used Amazon, eBay, and another place he mentioned that my puny brain scrubbed away.

I do Amazon and hunt on foot.
Amazon has a bunch of 3rd party vinyl sellers. I've ordered from overseas and under using Amazon as a point of contact.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I do Amazon and hunt on foot.
Amazon has a bunch of 3rd party vinyl sellers. I've ordered from overseas and under using Amazon as a point of contact.

Thank you.

We had a HUGE new & used vinyl store a couple miles away forever and they recently closed that location. He found some real gems there too, but at least they still have another location but it’s not as convenient.

There’s something special about rifling through records in a big store.

@Mustard Dispenser
@Strings
@anyone else

I do discogs a lot

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant