Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

That guy is a workaholic of a musician. Tours seemingly constantly and if he's not doing that he's writing and recording both his own stuff and with other artists and if he's not doing that he's playing club gigs here. I don't think he sleeps.

Likely be in Tampa at some point and worth going to see if you can. He's a true live performer.
I'll have to try and keep track of him. Thanks.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'll have to try and keep track of him. Thanks.

I checked his site. Playing as part of some larger festival in Tampa March 10th. Then goes on to log a couple million miles playing in a couple dozen other states and a dozen other countries. I guess he sleeps on busses and planes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

my favorite dumb dillhole's album finally came out today. goofy harmony-heavy pop punk (as ever), but I think they did some cool & weird things with this one without straying too far from Their Sound™

my favorite dumb dillhole's album finally came out today. goofy harmony-heavy pop punk (as ever), but I think they did some cool & weird things with this one without straying too far from Their Sound™

Uh...#2 has a helluva hook. For real. It sounds like money.

• Gravy
Reactions: august and adi
anyone given any listen to the claypool lennon delirium? they put out a new record today, I haven't listened to anything of theirs but might have to dip a toe. love me some claypool.