Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

I play the cello (not like those guys ^^), but have never played the bass. It's so huge

You play the cello? I bet you'd make a pretty badass bass player. Electric bass pretty much covers the double bass with the exception of the very lowest octave And the cello with the exception of the highest octave or so.

I bet you're a badass bass player. All you're probably lacking is a drinking habit and a stupid hat.

You play the cello? I bet you'd make a pretty badass bass player. Electric bass pretty much covers the double bass with the exception of the very lowest octave And the cello with the exception of the highest octave or so.

I bet you're a badass bass player. All you're probably lacking is a drinking habit and a stupid hat.
Yes I play the cello, my older sister played the violin, and I really liked the cello sound. So this tiny 8 year old was lugging a tiny cello around :D. My kids like to hear me play, for short periods of time ;)

Some friends years ago actually wanted me to learn bass to play in their new band (early 2000s high school emo-ish), but I found out that my hands are way too small.

Oh, and I have some stupid hats, all right, including a TB Buccaneer's cap and a couple sun hats

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and pacojas
we all started on talkbass. what a fuckin time.

how many years has it been since the Rage of Tituscrow?

scorched earth. some classic posts in that era. mellowinman......damn. memories.