Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

I really like his playing, but not too much when he was on that synth trip, still, we live here, american garage, the road to you, all amazing albums. There's an album called Song X that's highly avoidable though :)
He also played some great stuff with joshua redman, album's called wish, check it out

His recording of My Favorite Things was probably one of the most influential things in my playing through the years.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
was driving back from a gig with the guitarist and keyboard player of some band and we were talking about a friend of ours bassist who has 12 fingers extra thumbs and the guitarist asked if that happened at birth or later !!!!!???!!? and i told him no it happened because he jerked off too much

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
was driving back from a gig with the guitarist and keyboard player of some band and we were talking about a friend of ours bassist who has 12 fingers extra thumbs and the guitarist asked if that happened at birth or later !!!!!???!!? and i told him no it happened because he jerked off too much

I think the glue is finally getting to me.
Did I read this right?