Ontopic Random (Not So) New Music Thread

black up is easily my favourite experimental hip hop album. it's flawless. lese majesty was good but it's no black up. need a new shabazz palaces record soon.

noyork! by blu is definitely up there for experimental albums too. blu&exile third album should be coming this year (the first two were 9/10 and 10/10 respectively)

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
black up is easily my favourite experimental hip hop album. it's flawless. lese majesty was good but it's no black up. need a new shabazz palaces record soon.

noyork! by blu is definitely up there for experimental albums too. blu&exile third album should be coming this year (the first two were 9/10 and 10/10 respectively)

I'm gonna look for LP's..
Thanks fb :)

I freaking love Pat Metheny. Listened to a lot of his work in high school and college to become better accompaniment to my amazing guitarists
I really like his playing, but not too much when he was on that synth trip, still, we live here, american garage, the road to you, all amazing albums. There's an album called Song X that's highly avoidable though :)
He also played some great stuff with joshua redman, album's called wish, check it out