Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
I know there's not many cool music people on here but I'll give this a shot for those who know both bands:

I got Protection in the mail today and the lyrics to Karmacoma are half the same as a Tricky song that's on Maximanque. Does anyone know why they shared lyrics? Or are they covers that they changed the lyrics of?

:heart:

S

smileynev

Nemo said:
Head music = Portishead/Tricky/Massive Attack. Kinda originates from Bristol and it's chill out rock with percussion. :o
Where they race the cars? Is it like country or something?

S

smileynev

Nemo said:
Bristol might have a race track, I don't know. It's a city in the South of England. :)
No, its a city here in the US where they race Nascar cars. Yeeehaaaw

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
I figured out the answer to the questions anyway, it's Tricky singing on some of this album. Still dont get why he'd sing on two albums with the same lyrics though.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Nemo said:
The guy singing on some tracks on the album is, yes. Which would explain why I thought the singer sounded like him.

:shifty:

Goddammit I'm confused now. The guy singing is tricky, or Tricky is the guy singing? WHAT THE FUCK NEMO!??!?!?

:tard:

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
BigDov said:
Goddammit I'm confused now. The guy singing is tricky, or Tricky is the guy singing? WHAT THE FUCK NEMO!??!?!?

:tard:
The guy singing on some of this album is Tricky. Dad says he was a member of Massive Attack for a while.