Random Illnesses

I have an allergy to percocets. Makes me nauseous and vomit a lot. I found that out after having my first foot surgery. But other than that, I don't think I'm allergic to any other medications.

High doses of opiates in general do that. Maybe they were too strong or you're too weak.

I was on a morphine drip after one of my surgeries and was fine. Could hold a conversation fine, not slurring words, no dizzy or out of it.

My mom and I usually run pretty low blood pressures. Like 100-110 over 60. These days, my blood pressure has become normalized, like 110 or 120 over 65 or 70. One time when I was in the hospital for surgery, afterwards in the recovery room, my blood pressure was 90 over 45. I scared the nurse by getting out of my bed and standing up. She said I should have been comatose.

Another annoying illness, I have exercise induced asthma. Really annoying. A short jog, running, biking, etc. is enough to get me wheezing and gasping for air. I used to be on steroidal inhalers for it which worked well, but long term side effects, ehh I dunno.

Last edited:
Percs don't even help with pain in my experience, not sure what the point is.

other than they make you high so you forget your pain?
i too am victim to narcs for pain. no morphine, codeine, vike, etc. funny enough, perc is about the only thing my system can tolerate:confused: when i had ankle surgery, my mom let me have one perc, and then threw away the rest of the bottle. i got my revenge by waking her up every night for two weeks screaming in pain.

other than they make you high so you forget your pain?
i too am victim to narcs for pain. no morphine, codeine, vike, etc. funny enough, perc is about the only thing my system can tolerate:confused: when i had ankle surgery, my mom let me have one perc, and then threw away the rest of the bottle. i got my revenge by waking her up every night for two weeks screaming in pain.

No, they don't make me high they just make me dizzy.

Codeine does the same thing. Useless.

When I had Mr. Righty removed I took one just to find out all over again how much they suck. Just took tylenol instead, in addition to copious amounts of beer of course :fly:

High doses of opiates in general do that. Maybe they were too strong or you're too weak.

I was prescribed for them twice, once after my foot surgery, and one other time that I cannot recall. I took the medication (as directed on the bottle) with food. 15min later I promptly threw up.

I was on a morphine drip after one of my surgeries and was fine. Could hold a conversation fine, not slurring words, no dizzy or out of it.

My mom and I usually run pretty low blood pressures. Like 100-110 over 60. These days, my blood pressure has become normalized, like 110 or 120 over 65 or 70. One time when I was in the hospital for surgery, afterwards in the recovery room, my blood pressure was 90 over 45. I scared the nurse by getting out of my bed and standing up. She said I should have been comatose.

Another annoying illness, I have exercise induced asthma. Really annoying. A short jog, running, biking, etc. is enough to get me wheezing and gasping for air. I used to be on steroidal inhalers for it which worked well, but long term side effects, ehh I dunno.

Do you eat brains?

I have a nice little penicillin (and derivatives) allergy. It sucks because when I get sick, I take shitty drugs that take 2x or 3x as long to work(erythromycin), or eat the lining of my stomach(clindamycin)

No, they don't make me high they just make me dizzy.

Codeine does the same thing. Useless.

When I had Mr. Righty removed I took one just to find out all over again how much they suck. Just took tylenol instead, in addition to copious amounts of beer of course :fly:

They don't make me high or dizzy. I've even taken oxy. Did NOTHING, except make me puke the next day. I stick to tylenol as well...

I have a nice little penicillin (and derivatives) allergy. It sucks because when I get sick, I take shitty drugs that take 2x or 3x as long to work(erythromycin), or eat the lining of my stomach(clindamycin)

ask for some zithromax. that stuff will clear you out in no time flat.