Thread Random Conversation Thread

Not uncommon... I couldn't do it either until I hit my early twenties. Instead of burping or puking, my throat would make this weird frog sound. It was uncontrollable, randomly sitting in class sounding like a dying frog.

Listen you defective basket case: burping is not an acquired skill. Infants burp. Toddlers burp. Lower orders of animal burp. It's a ready to go function inscribed on the lowest levels of The Human Firmware, and claiming that it took two decades to unravel the mysteries of an unconscious body function doesn't elevate you to the status of reliable source. I saw a picture of a slug pooping out of its face the other day and it could probably burp too.

But no, seriously... prolly 2 years an change. Had a pregnancy scare with my first gf that wigged me out for a solid year, then I joined the AF and took a while to settle down.

Listen you defective basket case: burping is not an acquired skill. Infants burp. Toddlers burp. Lower orders of animal burp. It's a ready to go function inscribed on the lowest levels of The Human Firmware, and claiming that it took two decades to unravel the mysteries of an unconscious body function doesn't elevate you to the status of reliable source. I saw a picture of a slug pooping out of its face the other day and it could probably burp too.

hey, i saw that picture.

Mmhmm...

Farting though, have that down. Can your precious slug fart?
What's the longest dry spell people have had?

3 years for me. Then another year between that. Then another year after that. :lol:
I don't even know. I was a whore.
28 years.

:thissurprisesnoone:
I'm surprised someone let you put your dirty little Brawny in their flower.
Maybe it's cause I'm tired, but I don't get this.
I don't either, but once he explains it... it will be even worse.

If I read what he was saying, his sarcasm wasn't actually being directed at you, but more acknowledging the fact that since you have done this before, you probably do know what you are doing, so having people say otherwise on the internet is a little silly as it is discounting your past experience.

Just me, playing translator, because men + women = communication clusterf*ck

Except I wasn't telling her what she needed to do. And my issue was with her claiming she didn't want to bulk up and get too big in a 6 month program.