Thread Random Conversation Thread

I'm not asking anyone. Read again, fartface!

If I read what he was saying, his sarcasm wasn't actually being directed at you, but more acknowledging the fact that since you have done this before, you probably do know what you are doing, so having people say otherwise on the internet is a little silly as it is discounting your past experience.

Just me, playing translator, because men + women = communication clusterfuck

If I read what he was saying, his sarcasm wasn't actually being directed at you, but more acknowledging the fact that since you have done this before, you probably do know what you are doing, so having people say otherwise on the internet is a little silly as it is discounting your past experience.

Just me, playing translator, because men + women = communication clusterfuck

Ok, Dook. You should know me better, sir! I don't usually have tifs with Zacharias here, and if I were to have one, I'd certainly not call him a fartface. Lolol fshzvn

Oh for fucking shit's sake. I just properly read what you wrote and now I dun gets it good. Man, I need chocolate.

Ok, Dook. You should know me better, sir! I don't usually have tifs with Zacharias here, and if I were to have one, I'd certainly not call him a fartface. Lolol fshzvn

Oh for fucking shit's sake. I just properly read what you wrote and now I dun gets it good. Man, I need chocolate.

I'm seriously missing a lot today. I blame Aunt Flo's early arrival by 4 days!

Seems I know you pretty good after all ;)

:lol:

that deflection only works on the weak minded here, missy. Usually only 1 reason why a woman worries about being a few days late.

I think she was just pointing out the mirrored version of Applesauce's worry. Not so much that it's a personal worry of her own.

Serves Duke right for all that shameless internet whoring. WHOOOOOR!

all of my whoring is done in shame

03-12-2013_601802_IMG_20130311_204215.JPG